Friday, September 29, 2006

Africa or Bust!

I suppose it really is Africa or Bust. Let's hope Africa. In the off chance that my flight does go down in the Altantic...my love to all. Take care, have fun and volunteer! : )

I have changed the settings on the blog so that anyone, (including those folks who do not have a blogger account) may leave a comment. Please do if you feel so inclined. I have a feeling that comments and e-mails will be a real treat!

I'm flying out of Rochester at 5:00pm today. This time tomorrow, I should be in Amsterdam! Then it is on to Accra.

More news on the flip side!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you Bree! I'm excited to keep track of your adventures on this blog. Good luck.

Anonymous said...

Bree....
Have an amazing time! I will keep track of your adventures, and will stay in touch about mine!! You are going to have an amazing, amazing time. I just know it. Love you! -Jamie

Anonymous said...

Bree,
I can't wait to follow your journey. I know that your contribution will be immense. We will all miss you and think of you often.

Pat K

Anonymous said...

Hi Bree, your whole team is going to miss you while you're gone, but I know you're going to be doing amazing things. We'll just have to amuse ourselves by pestering Joshua while you're gone.

Anonymous said...

Bree,

Hope the trip to Africa went well. We are waiting to see your comments of your safe arrival. Love Mom, Greg, Tika, Cozmo

Anonymous said...

Bree, all I can say is, YOU BETTER NOT CRASH!!!!!!! I look forward to reading more about what you experience. I finished my second story, I'll send it to you when you get back. Hugs, Leia