Friday, September 12, 2008

No but seriously...

That is right. I finally worked up the courage to call the Florida Democrats office and get the number for a field officer working for the Obama campaign in the Florida panhandle. And now I wait to find out if they can accommodate my request to volunteer for a week or so. Here's hoping that I'll be able to make some kind of a difference with my time. Who knew living next to a battleground state could be so much fun!

For those who do not know: John Richards and his Morning Show on KEXP are amazing. Thank you streaming archive and wireless connection for allowing me to partake in greatness.

Also, have you seen the new Gil Mantera's Party Dream band photo? It is amazing. Why, oh why does GMPD have to be so awesome. They pull me right back in every time I think my allegiance has started to falter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, Bree, I looked at GMPD's new photo, can you just tell me if the blonde guy is all right? He doesn't look well.

Congrats on Auburn's victory against the bulldogs!

Anonymous said...

GMPD OMG!

-Kate W.